Sponsor

Friday, June 4, 2010

Volkswagen Golf by Exoticmods Part 1

Dropped by to One Utama Shopping Centre on 28th May 2010 and saw an Automotive Fair by various Industries such as Exoticmods that offers Sport Rims and Custom Aerokit mostly for European manufacture cars. There's also Fly Audio who participated in this Fair which provides the Sound System package for those who interested in changing their Stock standard Sound System to a Fully customized ICE. Below are the picture of the Volkswagen Golf GTi Tuned and modified by Exoticmodz

Front View of the VW Golf GTi

Rear View of the VW Golf GTi

12 comments:

  1. the front looks good but.. too bad i'm never a big fan of hatchbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does not seem much as been done on the external side of the car

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh.... it's kinda... "common"... sorry VW...

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks ok but i don't think it is durable for our climate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remarkable video, actually a pleasant quality, this YouTube video touched me a lot in terms of features. Honda car on road price in Kalyan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Its genuinely awesome article, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece of writing. Car Mirrors

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like and appreciate your blog post, thanks again. Want some more stuff.
    My Room Rent

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like and appreciate your blog post, thanks again. Want some more stuff.
    My Room Rent

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thankful to you because your article is very helpful for me to carry on with my research in same area. Your quoted examples are very much relevant to my research field.

    Dissertation Abstract Writing experts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi all, here every person is sharing these kinds of know-how, so it’s nice to read this website, and I used to go to see this blog daily.

    Ipad fix

    ReplyDelete
  11. In favor of my schoolwork purposes, I every time used to get the video lectures from YouTube, since it is straightforward to fan-out from there.

    Blood Sugar Monitoring: Why and When to check it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails