Perodua has recently came out with the New Perodua Alza Advanced Version 2014 which has a makeover or it can also be called face-lifted.
There are 3 varients for Perodua Alza:
- Alza SE (Special Edition)
- Alza Advanced Version
Let's talk about the latest version which is the Perodua Alza Advanced Version:
Changes From Exterior:
- Sporty Front Bumper
- New Aerodynamic Spoiler Design
- Black rear Garnish
- Sporty Rear Bumper
- Clear Lens Tail Lamps
- New Alloy Rims Design
- New Front Grille
- Sporty Side Skirts
- Clear Signal Lens
- Side Molding
Changes From Interior:
- Split Folding 3rd Row Seats
- Armrest with storage compartment
- Gear Shift lever with Shift Lock
- Solar and Security Film Provided
- Monotone Black interior
- New Dashboard Meter Design
- Retractable side mirrors
- Steering wheel with audio switches
- Leather seats
Changes From the Multimedia or Entertainment part:
- Multimedia System
- 6.5" LCD touchscreen panel.
- View phonebook contacts.
- Supports USB, SD Card, DVD,
Bluetooth, MP3/WMA, GPS and FM/AM mode.
- Hands-free profile.
- GPS map powered by Telekom Malaysia.
- TM WiFi Hotspot Locator.
- One-touch search for Perodua outlets.
- Telephone Search for commercial numbers.
- 3D buildings and junction view.
- Yellow Pages Search Integration.
- Reverse Camera with Parking Guidelines
- The reverse camera comes with distance indicators to help you align your car accurately during reverse or parallel parking.
- Roof Mounted Monitor