Click on the link as attached above to find out more.
1. Before you walk into a showroom, determine what you need and want from your new car
2. Determine your car budget by calculating the cost of your car ownership
3. There are several different financing methods such as loaning and leasing. Pick one that matches your affordability.
4. Compare loans offered by both the car dealership and the bank as they often offer different interest rates
5. Check the car's resale value if you are planning to sell your car in the near future
6. Your new car should come with a good warranty
7. Take more than one test drive
8. Ask about instalment to ease your financing9. Some say a car salesman's goal is to make you buy a car the day you visit the dealer. Do your research and keep your impulse buys at bay.