Sponsor

Saturday 18 May 2019

Straight Flow Apexi to Remus S-Flow Exhaust system

Dear Readers,


Back to basic. Performance and back end power do make a difference besides getting a faster pickup acceleration.
Sayonara [ Goodbye ] to my 3" Apexi Straight flow Exhaust system, It has been serving me well. Gives me a better pickup but the noise while idling or acceleration can be a nuisance to some people.

 Here comes the Remus S-Flow Exhaust back box.

 Let the work begin.
There are some modification works needed to be done by the professional in order to make this system works well. Getting the SFlow pipes connected to the exhaust back box with my personalize muffler tip which is not too overrated or I can say, keeping it simple and nice.

Am satisfy with the final result. What's better than getting the performance than loud noise right?


Signing off, 
JLean

No comments:

Post a Comment