Sponsor

Thursday 20 May 2010

Just One Fine Day

It's just a one fine day where I drove to Sunway Damansara for some drop off and headed my journey to Kota damansara for some session with friends with my SLK. After the session where I head back to my place where I need to somehow passing by the road where it used to be a 2 way road but now it has changed to One way street. Me and My SLK meet 2 ferraris where the side of mine is in dark blue and the one behind of it is in Red. I guess both of them are gathering up huh. The SLK I meant is not the SLK from merc benz but Small little Kelisa though. Sorry about the twist yeah.. Just to spice up the day

3 comments:

  1. hahaha nice touch on the "SLK" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..well, ur SLK looks cool too :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Big Shat: haha. It's just a twist. lolz

    @ Ohmy: haha, just a smaller version of it and different manufacturer. =)

    ReplyDelete