Sponsor

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Perodua Service Centre

The board stated that the car can be done servicing within an hour or it's free. I guess this is some kind of joke. No one really bothers about it but it pissed me off because I waited for quite some time just to service a car at the Service Centre. First of all, the attitude of the staff that works for Service Counter at the Front Desk does not know how to greet or talk clearly during the process of servicing the car. I wonder what's the difference with a customer that booked for a service and customer just walk in and service their vehicle because I just can't see any difference with that where I have to wait till my turns come and I have to wait for 30 minutes before seeing the car start to move into the service centre. The management should have enforce their 5S which is Sort, Straighten, Sweep, Schedule & Sustain to keep it a smooth running situation and saves time and money.


As you can see from the title above, I'm referring to:-

Perodua Sales SDN. BHD (Service & Parts Centre )
Lot 11 Jalan 19/1 Petaling Jaya
46300 Selangor
Telephone No.: 03-79571776 / 03-79553341
Fax: 03-79576601
As you can see from the picture above, this is the Entrance and also Exit of the Service Centre where the worker will drive in and out from there but I can just see that it's always congested and they don't have a proper or large pathway for cars to pass through. I have seen the process of them driving the car in a very tight space and it nearly scratch both the cars that parked to service. I can't imagine how things work for them and I think they should fix on that.

Places nearby to this Service Centre is TOC ( The Otomotif College ), Forum 19 Foodcourt, Rothman's Roundabout, BAT Factory and etc.

6 comments:

  1. What's new? if only one smiles and it would make a world of difference

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Everyone: Hey guys... Forgotten that I have not finish the final part which is the comment or feedback of mine. I'm really disappointed by the way they work and the service provided. The car is not finish or done within an hour and that's just crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... John, so your car is serviced for FREE.... hehe !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always, must service with s smile XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. A small tight space for servicing cars?

    ReplyDelete