Sponsor

Friday 29 April 2011

Proton Perdana V6 Ignition Motor Starter

After a long use of the Motor Starter for approximately 10 years. It has started the tear of the product so I have it replaced with a new Motor Starter to keep my car running. What I can say about the new starter is it gives me a different start up engine noise and I really like the noise because it really start up like a race car. Maybe I have exaggerate a bit but I love the feeling right after installing it. So the Motor Starter Cost me around RM 300 including installation @ Autozone Car Service Centre . So below are the images that I have taken so enjoy the shots yeah. Cheers, signing off by JLean @ UnderCoverProject


This is where the Proton Perdana V6's Motor Starter locates. It locates right at the bottom and it's nearby the extractor so it can be easily seen once you pop up the hood of the car

 A closer view to it

 This is how it looks like when it's taken out

 A nearer view of the Motor Starter

 So I have placed the new Motor Starter right beside of the Malfunction old motor starter

A closer view of the new Motor Starter

Closer view of the Installation of the Motor Starter to the Car

No comments:

Post a Comment