Sponsor

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Volkswagen Golf GTi (MK7)

Dear Readers,


Just a day when I get to meet one of the VW that I love which is the VW Golf GTi MK7. It may seem dull and powerless to some but what I can say, I am satisfy with the low end, high end, pick up speed of this ride. You won't believe till you have tested it.
Had a test on two scenarios. Genting Drive which is absolutely speechless on the powerband of what the car can provide the output. No lags at any situations. The test starts at Genting Sempah all the way to the peak of the Genting Highland.


Running on 225/40R18 Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 on a OZ Racing 18" wheel



Secondly, tested from PJ damansara all the way to Kuantan beach which is Teluk Cempadak by clocking 2 hours duration. Don't ask about what speed am I going at but its a really satisfying journey all the way there to have a breeze and some seafood.

Loving this model of VW Golf GTi so much with what it can surprise me anywhere and at anytime.


Signing Off, 
JLean

No comments:

Post a Comment