The Haltech F10X is a powerful "real-time" programmable fuel injection computer designed to control most engines. Whether 1-6, 8, 10 or 12 cylinders, 1-2 rotors, naturally aspirated, turbocharged or supercharged, the Haltech F10X can control it.
- Additional trigger patterns
- Capable of both coil negative and hall effect triggering
- Capable of 8 cyl injection - (8 low impedance style injectors or 16 high impedance style injectors)
The F10X System optimises engine performance through the following capabilities:
- Complete 3D fuel control (1024 points)
- Dual fuel maps
- Fuel correction maps
- Closed loop fuel injection and idle speed control
- 4 user definable outputs
- Windows software
The F10X is much more than a programmable fuel injection computer - it provides logging of engine data and allows access in real time to maximise performance and trouble-shoot problems in a vehicle while running.
- Control of fuel injection on modified engines
- Conversion from carburetion to fuel injection
- Race and rally applications of all description
- Design and development purposes
- Educational use by universities and technical colleges
- Original equipment in cars and motorcycles.
The patented Haltech system of programming virtually eliminates the input of numbers. You simply manipulate bar graphs by pressing arrows keys on the attached PC running Haltech Programming software. Manipulating the bars allows you to increase or decrease the amount of fuel delivered or ignition advance at that particular RPM and load point. The process is repeated for all load points in each rpm range.
The F10X Short Kit includes:
ECU Programmable Computer, Flying Lead Wiring Harness, 2 power relays, Programming Cable, Fuse Block Assembly, Instruction Manual on CD, Programming CD and Haltech Stickers